General terms and conditions and information
It should be easy to shop with us and our main goal is to have satisfied customers.
1. About Ace Mates AB
- The company is headquartered in Helsingborg, Sweden. The company’s corporate address is Vasatorpsvägen 1E, 254 57, Helsingborg, Sweden and the registered postal address is Vildrosgatan 23, 25459, Helsingborg.
- If you wish to get in touch with us, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your case and contact details and we will get back to you shortly.
- Once you have completed your order, an order confirmation will be sent to your email address. In the confirmation you will find all information about products, price, billing and delivery address.
- If there is something wrong with the order confirmation, please contact us immediately by email to email@example.com. Please note that orders can be cancelled only within 24 hours of order placement.
- Our normal delivery times are 1-5 working days. In case of Pre-Booked product orders and Custom made products the delivery times will vary case by case. Note! Orders placed on weekends will not be sent until the following Monday at the earliest.
- If there are delays in delivery (without us notifying you of a longer delivery time, or when the delivery times have otherwise been mentioned on the product description pages), please contact us at email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All prices in the store are stated in SEK and all prices are including 25% VAT.
- We reserve the right for price changes caused by price change from supplier, misprint in the price list and inaccuracies in prices due to incorrect information and reserve the right to adjust the price.
5. Right of withdrawal
- When purchasing goods on the website, you as a customer have a 14 days right of withdrawal that applies from the time you have received an item that you have ordered. Exception have been mentioned and clarified along with product descriptions on the store and also read below.
5(a). Right to return – Points to note in case of return
If you want to return the items you have bought from www.sosbymates.com please make sure that you have had a second thought. In case you still want to proceed with the return send us a message at email@example.com. In your message clearly mention your name, address, email address, order number and the goods to which the return applies.
- You should return the products to us immediately and no later than 4 days after approval/confirmation of the withdrawal by our customer service team.
- You are responsible for the delivery and condition of the products on return, the products should therefore be sent well packaged and in original packaging. For some of our products we are responsible for return shipping. Exceptions may apply for eg. on some products offering free shipping return shipping can still be chargeable, on some products a part of the return shipping can be chargeable.
- It’s important! The product and its packaging must be in new condition when you return the item. We reserve the right to deduct a sum corresponding to the depreciation compared to the original value of the product in the case of used or damaged product and packaging.
- For all clothing that is customized in any way there is no return or no refund.
- For all standard stitched / standard size clothing the return package must be dispatched and dispatch details shared no later than third day after the receipt of the package by the buyer / pick up of the package by the buyer from the service point.
- A handling fee is subject to all returns.
5(b). Right to return does not apply to
- Below 100 SEK.
- Products where it has been clearly mentioned no return available, or sealed due to health and hygiene reasons and where the seal has been broken by you.
- Specially made product, which has been tailor-made especially for you or has a clear personal touch to your wishes.
- Services that have been completed and where you have expressly agreed to the service being started without the right of withdrawal.
- Goods that can deteriorate rapidly. Like writing pens etc.
For more on the statutory right of withdrawal, see here.
6. Claims and Complaints
- We inspect all products before they are sent to you. Should the product still be damaged or incorrectly shipped when it arrives, we undertake in accordance with current consumer protection legislation to rectify the defect free of charge.
- You must always contact us for an approval before returning a defective item.
- The complaint must be sent immediately after the defect has been discovered.
6(a). How do you proceed with a complaint?
- Any errors and defects must always be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org where you enter your name, address, e-mail address, order number and a description of the error.
- If we fail to rectify the defect or deliver a similar product, we will refund you for the defective product in accordance with applicable consumer protection legislation.
- We are responsible to arrange for return shipping for approved complaints. (shipping charges and handling fee can apply)
- We reserve the right to refuse a complaint if it turns out that the product is not defective in accordance with current consumer protection legislation.
- In the case of complaints, we follow guidelines from the General Complaints Board, see arn.se.
6(b). Return Handling Fee
- A handling fee is subject to all returns.
7. Limitation of Liability
- We take no responsibility for indirect damages that may occur due to the product.
- We do not accept responsibility for delays / errors due to circumstances beyond the company’s control (Force Majeure). These circumstances can be, for example, a labor dispute, fire, war, government decision, reduced or no delivery from the supplier.
- Furthermore, no responsibility is taken for any changes to products / product properties that have been changed by the respective supplier and other factors beyond our control.
8. Product information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products.
- We do not guarantee that the images reflect the exact appearance of the products as a certain color difference may occur depending on the screen, photo quality and resolution.
- We always try our best to expose the products as accurately as possible.
9. Information about cookies
- According to the Electronic Information Act, visitors to a website must, for privacy purposes, be informed that cookies are used.
- The information in the cookie can be used to follow a user’s browsing.
- A cookie is a small text file that the website you visit requests to be saved on your computer to provide access to various functions.
- More information can be found on the Swedish Post and Telecom Agency’s website (Post och telestyrelsen).
10. Personal information
- By shopping at sosbymates.com, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data.
- We protect your privacy and do not collect more information than necessary to process your order.
- We never sell or pass on your information to third parties without legal basis.
- Ace Mates AB is responsible for the processing of personal data that you have provided to us as a customer.
- Your personal information is processed by us to be able to handle your order and in those times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers – to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
- The information below is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).