- Delivered in 7-10 working days.
- Actual product may vary slightly in color and pattern due to photography, variation in light and your monitor’s resolution settings.
- No Return No Refund on this Product.
- Free Shipping : Sweden – over 700 SEK, Denmark – over 1000 SEK, Finland – over 1000 SEK.
incl. 25% VAT
- Rudraksha Mala Beads are traditionally used as prayer beads.
- They are associated with Hindu Deity LORD SHIVA and is worn for protection by his devotees.
- Very famous beads for making Organic Jewellery, valued as semi precious stones.
- Useful in faith healing and good fortune. Single rudraksha beads may be worn around the neck as a form of protection, or on the skin in other forms of jewellery such as bracelets and earrings.
- When the beads are strung, silk or a cotton thread is commonly used. Less often, jewellers may use copper, silver or gold wire, though the Rudraksha may be damaged if strung too tightly.
- Rudraksha beads may be strung together as a mālā and used to count the repetition of a mantra or prayer.
- Most garlands contain 108 beads plus one, as 108 is considered sacred and a suitable number of times to recite a short mantra.
- Bead size 10mm, Pack of 1 Mala
Availability: 1 in stock