Ace Mates AB, org.nr 559310-7435 with Studio: Kronoborgsgatan 3, 25222, Helsingborg & Head Office: Vildrosgatan 23, 25459, Helsingborg protects your personal privacy and does not collect more data than necessary to process your order. We never sell or pass on your data to third parties without a legal basis. By trading with Ace Mates AB, you accept our data protection policy and our processing of your personal data.
Ace Mates AB is responsible for the processing of the personal data that you have provided to us as a customer. Below information is a summary of how we store and process your data in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
What is Personal data?
Personal data is all information that can be directly or indirectly attributed to a natural person, such as name and telephone number.
What Personal data do we store about you? Why and for how long are they stored?
In order to manage your order and answer questions related to your order (customer service), we store your first name and surname, address, phone number, email address, IP address and purchase history.
Your personal data is processed by us in order to be able to handle your order as well as in the times when you have requested newsletters or promotional offers – in order to be able to adapt the marketing to your individual needs.
Your data is stored as long as we have a legal basis to process your data, for example to fulfill the agreement between us or to comply with a legal obligation under, for example, the Accounting Act.
In connection with a purchase, your personal data is processed to fulfill the agreement with you. Marketing, promotions and similar mailings are done with your consent. You can choose to unsubscribe from our mailings at any time.
What information is shared about you and for what purpose?
- Payment provider: When making purchases, information is shared with our payment provider. What is stored is first name, last name, address, email address and phone number. If you choose to pay by invoice, social security numbers are also saved with the payment provider. The information is saved in order to complete the purchase and to protect the parties from fraud. The payment providers (payment services) we use is Klarna.
- Shipping company: In order to deliver your orders and complete our agreement, we must share with the shipping company specific information. What is shared with the shipping company is first name, surname and address details for delivery. E-mail address and/or mobile number may also be shared with the shipping company for notification. The shipping companies we work with are: Postnord, DHL and all major local courier service.
- Newsletter: If you have chosen to subscribe to our newsletter, your first name, surname and email address will be shared with our newsletter provider. This is to keep you up to date with information and offers for marketing purposes. We use MailChimp for sending newsletters.
- Marketing: In order for you as a customer to have as relevant and well-adapted experience as possible, the personal data is shared with the marketing services we use, such as Google, Facebook and Instagram.
Your rights to access, rectification and to be forgotten.
You have the right to receive extracts of all information that is about you with us. Extracts are delivered electronically in a readable format. You also have the right to ask us to update incorrect information or supplement information that is deficient.
You can ask for the data relating to you to be deleted at any time. There are few exceptions to the right to erasure, such as if it is to be retained because we have to fulfil a legal obligation (for example, under the Accounting Act).
How do we protect your personal data?
We use industry standards such as SSL/TLS and one-way hash algorithms to store, process and communicate sensitive information such as personal data and passwords securely.
What are cookies and why do we use it?
Cookies help us target relevant marketing to you as a customer, which means that you can get product ads from Ace Mates AB when you visit other websites.
What cookies does Ace Mates AB use?
Advertising and Marketing
- Google Ads: Advertising in Google
- Facebook Ads: customizes the ad content of Facebook’s marketing and ad managers
- Instagram: advertising on Instagram via Facebook
Delete or disable cookies
You can easily delete cookies from your computer or mobile device via the browser. For instructions on how to manage and delete cookies, go to the “Help” option in your browser. You can choose to disable cookies or receive a notification every time a new cookie is sent to your computer or mobile device. Please note that if you choose to disable cookies, you may not be able to take advantage of all the features of our website as they are necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
We reserve the right to make changes to the website without further notice.
Last updated 2021-02-12